Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

[HUR1] Sustainability Project - Board Game

For the next part of my Sustainability Assignment we did a project that shows our personal skills and interests. I decided to have a partner with this project, we created a board game on the website Tinkercad on the topic Deforestation. My partner had more experience with Tinkercad so they decided to make the board game, they took inspiration from the widely known board games Monoply and The Game Of Life. While my partner was designing the board game, I was making the pick-up cards and rules. Once I finished the cards my partner the board game more "pretty" by adding trees, signs etc. We got this done in a few lessons, I enjoyed my time making this board game. Overall, I think that my partner and I did a great job and would do this again!

Tinkercad: https://www.tinkercad.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kahciar! This is a great post! It's succinct and clearly shows your developmental process in producing a really cool game! Some of your rules may need some clarification - if I don't have two tree cards, I'm dead!? - but overall you and your partner have done a great job again! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about